How to Join
The personal information provided by you on this form/application and attached documents will be used to process your membership application. Read more.
Once you have decided which membership you require;-
- Complete the application form.
- Submit the Application Form in person to our office with photographic ID.
- Pay your membership fee. If you are joining as a golfing member, Pay as you Golf offers flexible payment of your annual subscription.
- At this point, you will receive your card and have probationary membership rights until formal Board approval within one  month.
Your Membership Application will then need to be approved.
- A list of new membership applicants will be displayed in the Clubhouse for seven  days.
- Formal approval will be given at the next meeting of the Board of Directors. This is usually just a formality. The Board of Directors will only contact you if your application is refused.
Apply Today – All Applications for types of Membership Below
Applications for the following Memberships are available from the 1st July 2017
- 15 months for 12 – Full Membership 2017.2018 – Valid from 1st April to 30th June 2017
- Full Golfing from the 1st July 2017
- Try Golf 2017.2018
- Playing Rights Membership 2017.2018
- Country Membership 2017.2018; Junior Country Membership available [Apply in person at Reception or email for application]
- Junior Membership 2017.2018 (must live and go to school in the Bega Valley Shire)
- Cadet membership 2017.2018 (must live and go to school in the Bega Valley Shire)
- Social Membership 2017.2018
Please contact the Club if you have any further questions.