The Main Bar serves a range of local and imported beers with an extensive wine list catering for the knowledgable wine buff, and yes most of our wines we sell by the bottle as well as by the glass.
A full range of soft drinks, juices and snacks are also available.
The relaxing Main Bar area is fully served with free-to-air and FOXTEL. All major sporting events are highlighted on large screen TVs.
Our Bottle Shop is also accessed via the Main Bar. Regular specials are available.
Three smaller bars located throughout the Clubhouse cater for functions as required.
The Glasshouse Restaurant seats 200 people plus . High chairs are available for infants and toddlers.
Keno & TAB
Full TAB and Keno facilities are available every day of the week during opening hours and are conveniently located within the Gaming areas.
Our comfortable and modern Gaming Room has 50 machines, some of which are located within our Smokers’ Court.
Sports Gaming Lounge
NEW Sports Gaming Lounge, sit back, relax and enjoy your sport on the big screens, full TAB facilities available
The Clubhouse has 2 outdoor smoking areas:
- the Smokers’ Court is adjacent to the Gaming area. It is a roofed area providing protection from inclement weather and is heated in winter.
- the Terrace Balcony is adjacent to both lower lounges
The main part of the Clubhouse is set at ground level with easy wheelchair or disabled access. There are wide thoroughfares and access ramps to both lower lounges and the external balcony overlooking the course. Disabled toilet facilities are located close to the Main Bar and Glasshouse Restaurant.
Baby Changing and Child Minding
- Kid’s room ‘Kangatorium’ is centrally located within the Clubhouse and a unique fun experience for all ages.
- Baby Changing facilities may be found in the disabled toilet.
- Child minding is available Friday Nights, and other days during School Holidays. Check with the Club [Ph: 6495 6154].
Our Men’s and Ladies locker rooms provide clean changing rooms, shower facilities, basins and toilets for members and visitors. Towels are available at the Clubhouse Bar.
Enjoy a cool drink or a snack with friends on our spacious Terrace Balcony overlooking the putting greens and the course. The views of the course and lake are spectacular, and it is a great viewing area for the thousands of kangaroos that make our course their home. This area is wheelchair friendly.