The Pambula Merimbula Golf Club has a modern, open-plan clubhouse. Floor to ceiling glass walls draw the eyes to overlook the golf course and natural bushland through to Merimbula Lake. The spacious and light interior creates a relaxed atmosphere for all.
The Club’s Po Loy Restaurant delivers some of the best food in the area, with seasonal menus and a great selection of local produce. The Clubhouse and Restaurant are friendly, relaxing, warm and inviting providing an experience above the rest for all visitors. The attractive menu and wine list add to our patron’s pleasure.
- Sunday / Monday 10.30am – 6pm
- Tuesday / Saturday 10.30am – 9.00pm
Note: Club closing times flexible subject to patronage.
- Appearance must be clean, neat and tidy at all times. Jeans are permitted.
- Bare feet and caps, in the clubhouse, are not permitted in the clubhouse or on the golf course.
- Management decision shall be final in all matters relating to Dress and Behaviour
Fridays from 5.30pm and on demand Tues, Wed, Thurs, Sat.
GOLF GROUPS: Contact the Club to organise a pick-up.
Phone: 02 6495 6154
Bus goes to Merimbula, Pambula, South Pambula, Pambula Beach. If you have a full bus  from Tura Beach, please contact the Club early to organise a group pick-up.
The Club has a fully equipped lounge, TAB & Bar for sports fans and punters, Pool Table is also available.
Fabulous interactive area to keep the little ones entertained.
Pambula Merimbula Golf Club offer a free WiFi service so you can conveniently browse the net on your laptop, mobile or tablet whilst enjoying the Club’s amentities.