Sapphire Coast Week of Golf
- The Week of Golf is held during the 3rd week of October annually. The tournament actually goes for 9 days, concluding with the Men’s 36 Hole Open on the second weekend and comprises the following events:
- Saturday – Ladies 4BBB Stableford and Men’s individual Par (limited field for men)
- Sunday – Men’s 4BBB Stableford
- Monday – Canadian Foursomes for mixed pairs
- Tuesday – Ladies individual Stableford
- Wednesday – Men’s individual Stableford
- Thursday – Ladies and Men’s individual stableford (limited field for men)
- Friday – American Foursomes for mixed pairs
- Saturday – Men’s 18 hole Stroke
- Sunday – Men’s 18 hole Stroke
No worries if your spouse doesn’t play golf. We will happily find you a partner for the mixed events, and usually try to pair up players with a similar handicap if possible. You can pick and choose what events you wish to participate in. The way the events are structured, there’s plenty of time off for socializing, sightseeing and relaxation. We also have a Welcome dinner on the first Sunday where many people take the opportunity to catch up with golfing friends from previous years.
Sapphire Coast Week of Golf 2019 – Entries Now Available
All the information is contained in the attached brochure and entry form.
Thank you to our Major Sponsor – Lucerne Investment Partners
Tee Times will be available from Wednesday 10th October.
Results are posted after each event is final
Online Streaming of Golf Results CLICK HERE for current day’s results
All photos are downloaded on the website after each event.
Newsletters are emailed to all players entered in the tournament with email addresses listed on their entry form.
Newsletter #1 – emailed 28th August 2019 – Click Here
Newsletter #2 (pdf only) – to be emailed first week of October 2019 –
Wrap Up #3 (pdf only) – to be emailed mid November 2019 –
Tournament Managers Report – will be included in the Wrap Up Newsletter.
Click on Image below to go direct to the Accommodations Website.