Sapphire Coast Week of Golf
- The Week of Golf is held during the 3rd week of October annually. The tournament actually goes for 9 days, concluding with the Men’s 36 Hole Open on the second weekend and comprises the following events:
- Saturday – Ladies 4BBB Stableford and Men’s individual Par (limited field for men)
- Sunday – Men’s 4BBB Stableford
- Monday – Canadian Foursomes for mixed pairs
- Tuesday – Ladies individual Stableford
- Wednesday – Men’s individual Stableford
- Thursday – Ladies and Men’s individual stableford (limited field for men)
- Friday – American Foursomes for mixed pairs
- Saturday – Men’s 18 hole Stroke
- Sunday – Men’s 18 hole Stroke
No worries if your spouse doesn’t play golf. We will happily find you a partner for the mixed events, and usually try to pair up players with a similar handicap if possible. You can pick and choose what events you wish to participate in. The way the events are structured, there’s plenty of time off for socializing, sightseeing and relaxation. We also have a Welcome dinner on the first Sunday where many people take the opportunity to catch up with golfing friends from previous years.
All the information is contained in the attached brochure and entry form.
Note: The entry form can be saved and completed on your computer then returned to the club via email.
Tee Times will be available from Wednesday 10th October.
Results are posted after each event is final
All photos are downloaded on the website after each event.
Newsletters are emailed to all players entered in the tournament with email addresses listed on their entry form.
Newsletter #1 (pdf only) – Emailed 27th August 2018
Newsletter #2 (pdf only) – Emailed 4th October 2018 –
Tee Times and Welcome Dinner ~ 10.10.2018
Wrap Up #3 – Emailed earl November –
Captain’s Report – (sent as a link in wrap up Newsletter #3)